In progress documentation of current projects that I am working on

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

a busy week




Here are some pictures of what I've been doing the past week.  The trussed chair has been primed and is looking good in white.  I'm so happy with how it looks that I think the final paint will be a gloss white.  Also, I have been working on a sling chair that will be part of my show.  In the picture you can see the almost completed base which will support a slung seat of either industrial felt or some sort of macrome rope surface.  I've also thrown in a picture of a sign that I was hired to make for a local shop on Penn Ave. because I'm really happy with how it turned out.  Brushed aluminum and orange is HOT.  On top of that, I've been diligently working on some colographs for a print class and will post pictures of them when they are finished.

1 comment:

  1. thats signs lookin damn good. Im sure that fella will be happy with the results.

    ReplyDelete